Monday, May 3, 2010

(I didnt take any pictures when I was home so you will just have to look at a picture of cute Paige.)
A lot has happened in the last couple of months.
1.Found out I was Pregnant....
2.I went home for two weeks
3.Julie had her baby Paige
4.Found out we are having a girl(I didnt want a girl at all until Julie had Paige and I saw her cute face)
5.Davi started his three last classes at BYU!!!!
To top it all off at the end of the week my brother Alex is coming home!!!
I cant wait until he comes down here to see us!
I am now 21 weeks but I dont really look pregnant. I have been so sick its not even funny. So you will just have to wait and see what I look like a little later.

3 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Congratulations!!

Celeste Pearson said...

I'm so excited to see your little girl!! She is going to be so spoiled :)

KinseyBug said...

Congratulations!!!! that is so exciting and a girl will be so fun to dress up! I am stoked for you guys!