Thursday, October 8, 2009

Home


Next week I will be going home! I so cant wait to go home.
We will be going home for my best friends wedding next Friday. Staci and Chris have been dating for more then 4 years...how they started going out is another story. But no matter how or who or why they started going out they really are great together! I have not been home for almost 9 months. My kind and loving Husband left me this summer for a week and went home with out me. But I am nice enough to take him with me on this trip!
I cant wait to see my little sisters! They are getting so old I missed both of there birthdays. By the next time I will see them they will both have 4 kids lol jk.
Anywho just wanted to tell everyone that I cant wait to go home and see my family!

3 comments:

kaylenmargaret said...

Carly have fun at home! i know what you mean about missing it! I'm so jealous of you! lol! : )

Darling Nicki said...

don't leave me!!!! Wahhhhhhhh. I mean.. have fun dude.

KinseyBug said...

That was nice of you to let Davi go too... I know he had a good time....and I sure hope I dont have 3 kids by the time my brother gets home:) haha