Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Work

So I work at a call center.... 8 hours a day on the phone.
And now I HATE to be on the phone now.
I really hate being on the phone and I dont like the computer as much anymore.(that makes me a little sad) But one good thing is that we dont go over our minutes with our bill so thats always nice.
Sitting down 8 hours a day in also not good for my body.... when we worked at JOE'S I was always walking around. Good thing we are now going to the gym. So no one get mad if I dont talk on the phone with you too much.... get mad at my job. Talking to mean people all day and having people yell at you does not always make you want to talk on the phone when your not getting paid for it.
But I do love you all haha. Another thing I dont really love is being in a kind of small room for 8 hours with everyone on a call and saying the same things that you are trying to say and I dont know if I had already told the person Im on the phone with what I wanted to say and then I get lost and sound like a crazy person on the phone. Dont get me wrong it a good job I like it alot its just hard for me some time with people at work and calling all day long.
I am thankfull for this job.

2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

I hated my job today.

Celeste Pearson said...

I worked at a call center when I was at BYU. I thought it paid well (at the time, now I know better) but the tuition reimbursement made it better. Good luck!