Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend!

The Easter Bunny came!!!
It was so fun spending the weekend with Tori and her family!!
Having Vicki with us all was a real treat!!
We love her and all she does for all of us!!
Davi got a new Vans that he is really happy about!!

He also got a new DS I!!! He is way happy about that!!
Cant you tell by his SMILE?!?!?!?

My very nice husband gave this to me for Easter and I love it!!
Its a way nice bag that had a lot of nice treats to eat while I'm at work!!
Thanks Baby!! Love you lots!!
Davi picked this out for Noah! He said if they mad it in his size he would so have it!


I love this picture of Davi and his cute little friend Noah!
Dav always say he hates babies but when we go to Tori's he is always holding one of the twins and loves it!! They are so cute!!

It was a great weekend! The only thing that would have made it better was if my Mom and Dad and Brothers and Sisters were there!
Love you Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

Johnsons8 said...

Great Pictures Carly! Thanks for the love, I missed you too this weekend. I hope we can spend the 4th of July together!!!